Re: [DMCForum] Re: The athiest gets a christmas gift..

Re: [DMCForum] Re: The athiest gets a christmas gift..

Well, Let me know what the costs are..

I have other options.

1:  Find a longer pilot bearing
2:  Make a collar that will press in to the crank
shaft and give me an extra 1/2 inch to put the pilot
bearing
3:  Have the stock shaft modified (weld some metal on
it, then lathe it down)

Thanks for the self-bleeder tip.  Do you have a
pointer to the procedure for it on the 3.5L?

Marc