[DMCForum] The athiest gets a christmas gift..

[DMCForum] The athiest gets a christmas gift..

I got my crap back!  (I know how you all like when I
call it crap).

In my garage is the 3.5L Chrysler engine, and my DMC
transmission along with the 90% complete custom bell
housing.

In the next week, I hope to find someone who will
complete it for a reasonable price.  All that needs to
be done is to make a pivot point for the clutch
actuator, and a plate to add about 1/2 inch between
the trans and engine as well as something to bring the
pilot bearing out to the input shaft the same 1/2 inch
(He based the design on the DeLorean input shaft
length, not the stack height of the DMC pressure
plate/clutch with the Chrysler flywheel).

As an alternative to making something to bring the
pilot bearing out, I was thinking Toby mentioned
something about custom input shaft??  Do you have an
estimate on what this would cost Toby??  Maybe I can
just have one made that is a little bit longer!  :)

Marc