[DMCForum] DIS, and my engine conversion.

[DMCForum] DIS, and my engine conversion.

Spark plug wires??  We don't need no stinkin spark
plug wires!!

Actually, my SHO is the older style DIS.  It has one
coil pack (but I think there are 3 coils in the pack)
then expensive (MSRP is like $250 from Ford) spark
plug wires.

The 3.5L Chrysler engine I have (well, HAD) to put in
the DMC has the direct coil on plug design.  I like
it!

Speaking of my conversion, they guy who has my engine
and trans has not called me back in 3 months.  Maybe
he is dead or something, but I want to get done.  I
may bite the bullet and go buy another engine and a
Porsche trans with the Kennedy adapter kit and install
it.  Has anyone installed a Porsche trans in a DMC?  I
am concerned about the linkage.