[DMCForum] VIN 4715 ripp off ?

Guys does someone know VIN 4715 or the owner ?

on www.mobile.de somebody offers a Delorean for 7000Euro.
His german is bad, he seems to be more familiar with english.

As this is a great offer, I contacted the guy. After my second email
he replied.

He said something about the car being located in Rome, but the (bad low
resolution) pictures show that the car is located somewhere in the US.

I know that something is fake here and this guy wants to make a fast buck.
But does somebody know something about VIN 4715 ? Who is the real owner ?
Does he know that someone is sending pictures of the car to others
pretending
to sell it for a low price ?

Here's one of his emails:

dear sir
My car has only 5471 and is from 1981. It is a clasic
superb car for colectors and not only.
I am located in italy.I already
have tones of emails. Let me know in english if you
want more details and pictures because my german is
very bad
best regards

Another one:

hello
this classic 1981 DMC DeLorean sports car is in amazing condition  as you
can see in
the pictures.it is located in Rome. It has a powerful V6 Engine. I will
drive at your door or
i will shipp it to you as soon as you send the money
in my account.
if you have more questions mail me.
let me know your decision
regards
Daniele

No address or complete name, but his bank account:

hi there

This is my account number

Account: 66764060D0247
IBAN : CH040024724766764060D
SWIFT : UBSWCHZH80A

As soon as you send the payment i will come with the car to you. After you
recive it please send me the scanned peper from your bank so i can see that
you send them.

If you will not want to buy it after i will come i will return the money in
your account

regards

A friend of me sent him an email, too. To him he said that the car is still
in the US and not yet importet to germany or italy or wherever.

I am not sure if this is a young boys joke or a bad try to ripp people off ?

Elvis & 6548

click here