[DMCForum] Re: SonnyV...

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> I do, however, have a huge problem with the way the DML is
conducting itself
> on this matter.

Yep. That's what bothers me the most. The "crime" is silly and not
worth getting upset over, I agree. It's the cover-up that really
bothers me. The fact that someone went back and deleted all those
posts to make the issue go away, and that DML moderators appear to be
- notice I'm not accusing them - but it appears they're trying to
cover it up by disallowing discussion.

Why can't people express their views about this? And why haven't we
heard from James? Can't he post a quick message? I don't know, but if
I was accused of something - guilty or not - I'd come up with a
response in a hurry.

So what if he's guilty? Nobody's going to skin him alive. It's not
like we're all going to boycott DMCH and buy our headlight switches
from Napa, for crying out loud. We'll say, "Cool, thanks for the
apology, glad you learned your lesson. Here's my credit card, ship me
another batch of parts."

-Ryan

click here