From: Walter Coe [mailto:Whalt@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2004 6:30 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] All white

I wonder if a black painted car would be cooler inside than
an unpainted car.  My theory is that bare stainless absorbs
more IR than paint.

I'm considering someday painting a set of badly dented body
panels.  I would keep a set of unpainted panels around to
put the car back if I wanted to.  I'm thinking of ways to
hack out the quarter panel windows.  They really don't do
anything except give a certain look.

Walt

click here