From: Nun Yah [mailto:joshp1986@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2004 4:26 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Prototypes where?

I was reading my DeLorean Gold Portfolio in math class two days ago
when the guy behind me snatched it away and was looking at it and was
asking questions about them and me being the DeLorean freak that I am
I answered as many of them as I could. He then asked me what happened
to the prototype cars and I was at a loss of words, for a first time.
It got me thinking, where are the prototypes? I think I remember
seeing one on Barret Jackson, but where are the early ones? Thanks
for the infinite knowlage.
        -Josh

click here