[DMCForum] Re: Tom's DMC (photo section)

[DMCForum] Re: Tom's DMC (photo section)

Tom,

didn't this come that way? I remember this car on eBay, who could
forget it? I remember the guy selling it touted it as the "Fast &
the Furious" Delorean, and that he had also removed the side windows
completely.

Also the car had had the windshield pushed in, or downwards from
something that happened to it, maybe something to do with the no
windows in the doors?

Seriously, does the car still look, like this, and what have you
done to it since? And it's been a while, but I think this went for a
cheap price on eBay.

Any history on this car you can enlighten us with? I thought
the "Toms dmc" folder was a joke, didn't know the owner of that car
was on this list.

Later,

Joe OBrien

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "thomaspaulmccoy"
<thomaspaulmccoy@xxxx> wrote:

> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Nun Yah" <joshp1986@xxxx> wrote:
> >  I was going through the photos and came across Tom's car and
was
> > wondering if it stills looks like that and why? I like it.  -Josh
>

> Yes.  I wanted to be able to find my car at the DeLorean shows :)
> But seriously, thanks for the positive interest.

click here