RE: [DMCForum] Am I the only one?

In college, my spare car was a 1974 Dodge Dart with 50,000 miles.  I put it
in the PennySaver / Green Sheet for $50 (yes, only $50) when I was
graduating.

I had phone calls from people asking if it was inspected, if it had any
rust, etc.  I'd tell them sarcastically that yes, I was charging such a high
price because it was in absoultely perfect showroom shape.  Then, if they
did come out to see it, they would try to talk me down on the $50.

I eventually GAVE the whole car to a guy who had asked to just buy the rear
seat for $50 (he had the same horrible green paisley rayon interior) simply
because he didn't annoy me with stupid questions and try to bicker down the
price.

-Dave

click here