[DMCForum] Bogus Delorean motor on eBay????

[DMCForum] Bogus Delorean motor on eBay????

Auction # 4510440215

Being incorrectly listed as a Delorean engine?

I'm not the PRV engine series expert in every degree, but isn't this
engine the "similar" PRV that can be used in the Delorean. The steel
fuel lines gave it away to me. Bill Robertson can correct me with
the correct engine # I'm sure.

I believe this was the same engine type that caused the discussion
on the DML about the guy in Texas selling his car claiming it had an
original engine in it, and it was this one.

Am I correct to assume this is the "other" PRV available, as it
isn't the same one used in the Delorean, but it still could be used
if needed.

Joe

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to