RE: [DMCForum] Re: Village Idiot Returns (Farrar)

RE: [DMCForum] Re: Village Idiot Returns (Farrar)

<snip>
>If you want to get technical, my engine was intended to run propane in
>an industrial setting. That's the carb it came with.
<snip>
>Bill Robertson

Maybe that is why your car is running overly rich at WOT?  I know very
little about vehicles converted to run propane, but if you haven't already,
you may try talking with some local places that do these conversions.  I
have seen several state-owned trucks converted to run this and the driver's
have all stated they lose bottom-end torque.

Maybe all you need to do is swap in a carburetor designed to work with
gasoline?

Greg

click here