[DMCForum] Re: Any European Owners on Here?

[DMCForum] Re: Any European Owners on Here?

Don't worry about this guy being any competition. He won't even
answer an e-mail if you beg to buy from him. He has no interest in
selling anything. I wanted that heatshield he was selling for 2
years, and never would he reply to over 20 e-mails.

Maybe the guy died and just left the site up on a server?

Joe OBrien