[DMCForum] Re: Flash to the Future

I don't know exactly what the 'point' is, just fun and entertainment
and something to do for a dedicated fan.  But if you watch this, its
reason will probably make more sense to you.  It's Star Wars in
under 3 minutes.  Basically the same idea.

http://www.theforce.net/theater/animation/stardudes/index.shtml

-Derek

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxx> wrote:
> Huh?  So what was the point?  Maybe I missed something while
> I got bored and went to the fridge...  It was just a very
> low-res reproduction of parts of the movie with no real
> sound track.
>
> Walt

click here