[DMCForum] NC get together

I just posted this to the DML but thought I'd pass it along for the
folks who don't read both lists. Myself and several other North
Carolina owners are wanting to get together sometime right after New
Years. We've got four cars pegged down right now, but the more the
merrier. We've got no specific plans or anything as of yet, likely
just a group of owners shooting the shit together and playing with
our cars. We'll either meet in Charlotte or Winston-Salem North
Carolina. Jeff Friday of Concord is going to try and see if he can
get us some track time at Lowe's Motor Speedway, but I wouldn't
count on anything that elaborate. We'll probably just all go out to
dinner and talk cars all day.

No specific dates have been pinned down yet either, though January 3-
4 will likely work best for me. We're open to suggestions on dates,
places, and activities. We all just thought it'd be nice to get the
holidays out of our systems lol. I don't expect any fewer than 4
cars, but I've had people from as far away as Florida express
interest in coming down, and I've still got several Charlotte area
owners to contact as well. So we could have as many as 10 or more...
who knows. Let me know what you guys think! -Louie #5252 Charlotte,
NC

click here