From: Walter Coe [mailto:Whalt@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 3:26 PM
To: DMCForum
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Behavior unbecoming of a "Proper Vendor"?

I feel that I have conclusively searched the Yahoo database
concerning Sonnyvr2000's activity on the DMCForum.  I have
found only two messages posted by him which I will quote
below.  I searched for 'unusual activity' from 7/28/2002 to
present.  This is as far back as Yahoo would allow.  I saw
that a few people had a habit of deleting their messages
sometimes for obvious reasons and other times for no
apparent reason.  Sonnyvr2000 has not deleted any of his
messages for the time period which I could check.

As per Sonnyvr2000's typical behaviour on the DML, on the
DMCForum in his first message his point is all about DMCH as
usual.  In his second message he is searching for a source
of carpeting.  If he were representing a 'proper vendor'
then I can understand why he would not want to appear as
such.  It would lend to the lack of privacy that people
could then say where such vendor buys their merchandise
from.

In any event, it appears that whoever Sonnyvr2000 actually
is, he has not made any blatant attempt to falsify his
identity or impersonate another member of the DMCForum.
Therefore I see no reason to ban him.  I will, however,
consider anyone's opinion on the matter and will review new
evidence as it becomes apparent.

Walt
quoted messages are as follows: