From: Walter Coe [mailto:Whalt@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 12:43 AM
To: DMCForum
Subject: [DMCForum] sqeeky brakes was: Re: clutches was: Slow..

Hey Joe, that cleaning/burning technique sounds.... umm...
with my luck the brake media would fall off the backing
plate.

I would just like to find a way to stop my rear brakes from
squeaking.  I think the pads I have on there now are Axis
brand.  And nope, they weren't bought from a 'proper
vendor'.  I have sanded the rotors a couple times and they
still seem to glaze a bit after a while.  I'm beginning to
think that it is just the brand of pad.  They tend to squeak
most when they are cold, and even when I'm not applying the
brakes.  They aren't dragging.

Walt

click here