[DMCForum] Re: seat cover... not Guinness proof...

[DMCForum] Re: seat cover... not Guinness proof...

Greg:

Here is a pair of black seats for sale on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4506359964&category=34206

Interesting product description below the pics...

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> ><snip>
> >I consider stone-cold-sober every day how good new seat covers
> >would look <GG>  but I'll try to be patient and watch the bubbles
> >next time......................LP
>

> Well, if you had a few in you then you might order a set.  I have
seen two
> of DMCH's gray sets installed and they looked really nice.  I need
black for
> mine but haven't seen any of those in person yet.  I am wondering if the
> ones from the original company in the UK are still available.  They
will be
> a lot more money of course.
>
> Greg

click here