RE: [DMCForum] Re: speaking of insurance

RE: [DMCForum] Re: speaking of insurance

><snip>
>I think I'll beat out all the dents and paint the stainless (I think the
car
>is beat up to bad to ever get the stainless straight agian....)
><snip>
>Jamie
>Vin# 2606

If you want to go back stainless it can be done.  I had work done on some of
my panels and from seeing the pictures they look, essentially, perfect.  I
haven't seen them in person yet but will let you know, and post pictures,
when they arrive back to me.

Post the pictures when you can and let us have a look.  I know where some
panels are that may help you out if you want to go back stainless.  Painted
could be cool, too.

Greg

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to