Re: [DMCForum] Re: speaking of insurance

Re: [DMCForum] Re: speaking of insurance

yes I'll try to get the pictures asap

As soon as I get another garage I would like to take the car down to the
frame and powder coat it and do an engine swap (any ideas?)
I think I'll beat out all the dents and paint the stainless (I think the car
is beat up to bad to ever get the stainless straight agian....)

I owned it over seven years and didn't really get to enjoy it because I was always
afraid it would get rained on or someone would dent it...
So if anyone out there was like me. I'll tell you to get out and enjoy the car because
it could be gone tomorrow you just never know.......

Jamie
Vin# 2606

Joe OBrien <joeyoseppijoe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Please see if you can post them here in thr group after you scan
them. Or maybe take some digital shots.

Are you planning on just having the car re-inspected and then just
driving it with a rebuilt title? That's what I'd do.

Joe

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jamie Hamlin <jamiepierce2000@xxxx>
wrote:
> oooh yeah, also have a Pensacola newpaper with my house in it
> (you know it's bad when your house makes the paper after a
hurricane)

> the car looks like someone took a hammer and spent about 2 hours
> beating the crap out of it.
> The water got over my house so the the saltwater has done the worse
> damage.
> I'll have to scan those pictures and see about posting them.
>
> Jamie
> Vin# 2606
>
> timnagin <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> Very cool, Jamie.  Do you have any pictures of how bad the car was
damaged?

> Greg

Service.

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT