[DMCForum] Re: President, and Economy

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxx> wrote:
> If the President has no control over the economy, you
> better let your boy Bush know.  He thinks he has
> control.

My boy Bush? I voted for Badnarik. I'm unhappy with many of Bush's
decisions. I still think he's far better than Kerry, but I'd like to
get a third party in place some day.

> The Republicans always pull Regan out of their ass
> because the economy was better with him.

Hell, they're nuts, too. I'm an equal-opportunity nut labeler. ;)

> When the economy does turn around, even if it is 2015
> (when we have flying DeLoreans), I am sure Bush will
> take credit for it.

Probably, but only nutty people will believe him.

> Maybe we should just set the rule that if the economy
> is GOOD, it is because of a republican.  When it is
> bad, blame the Democrat.  That make you happy?

No, because the economy has very little to do with the people in
office. It is driven by market forces and investors more than anything
else. I thought I was clear in my previous response that I wouldn't
blame or give credit to anybody?

-Ryan

click here