[DMCForum] President, and Economy

I'm nuts??  Then so is Bush.

He seems to think he can help the economy with tax
breaks (for the rich, mostly), you remember Voodoo
Economics (AKA, Trickle Down)?

If the President has no control over the economy, you
better let your boy Bush know.  He thinks he has
control.

The Republicans always pull Regan out of their ass
because the economy was better with him.

When the economy does turn around, even if it is 2015
(when we have flying DeLoreans), I am sure Bush will
take credit for it.

Maybe we should just set the rule that if the economy
is GOOD, it is because of a republican.  When it is
bad, blame the Democrat.  That make you happy?

Any improvement in the economy now is the same as it
was under Regan, if you dump enough money in to the
military it HAS to be spent somewhere.  Maybe that is
why I finally found a job (with a pay cut), the
company is a military contractor.

--- ryanpwright <yahoo1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Oh my... You really are nuts.
<SNIP>