RE: [DMCForum] THIS is what scares me about George Bush.

RE: [DMCForum] THIS is what scares me about George Bush.

I harrassed my neighbors because they came to me first -- angry, and
pounding on my door asking how I could support Bush.  They called the
landlord telling him to make me take down my Bush yard sign.  The landlord,
who, unlike my liberal neighbors, believes in freedom of speech, refused
their petulant demand.

As far as buying a DeLorean in pieces and putting it back together, I did
that solely because no one thought it was possible.  The fact that I stayed
true to my goal and finished what I set out to do, I feel says a lot.  I did
not buy it as an investment, Marc.  I stated early on in my project (as can
be seen on my site), that it would be cheaper to buy a better car to begin
with -- and I knew that. I have five collector cars, so I already know the
drill. Please reference http://www.dmcnews.com/Techsection/restoration.htm
for further information on my motivations.

I'm not sure of your motivations, though.  I am harassing my neighbors to do
simply do what they stated they would do, but somehow this offends YOU
enough to launch a personal attack on me.  Interesting.  I'm not sure I
understand your train of thought on this one.  If you'd like to explain,
feel free to email me directly.

-Dave