From: Bob Brandys [mailto:BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2004 11:17 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] THIS is what scares me about George Bush.

Dave,

Do you really think awarding business contracts based on religious
beliefs is a good thing?

I thought that the US was a "free market" based on economics?  Well, if
you throw religion into the mix,

then it is not a free market?

Do you really think it is a good thing for the government to have giving
$100,000,000 to religious groups?

Remember, History has taught us that more people have died in the name
of religion than for any other reason.

Supporting religion fundamentalism, which is what Bushie is doing, will
only lead to death.  THat is an historical fact, not an opinion.

BOB

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12937a8u2/M=298184.5584357.6650215.3001176/D=gr
oups/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1100535128/A=2426685/R=0/SIG=11eslo8dq/*http://www.
netflix.com/Default?mqso=60185401> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5584357.6650215.3001176/D=groups/S=
:HM/A=2426685/rand=809797466>

  _____