[DMCForum] Re: Gay Marriage legal

#1. Not sure what you mean by 'in the state it was issued in or
statewide (isn't that the same thing?)' but:

No state is required to honor another state's marriage.. so if a gay
couple lives in a state that passed an anti-gay-marriage amendment,
tough cookies if they want to get married and live there. It's only
required to be honored in the state it was issued in, and pretty much
will be ignored except for pro-gay-marriage states.

#2. Only in that state and anywhere someone decides to honor it.

#3. Yes, but it's 'correctly'. So there.

#4. Who knows? I'd bet that they wouldn't be interfered with, but
nobody would accept their marriage: no black-suited men would come and
tear up their license, but nobody would recognize the 'marriage' either.

#5. Fine, I'll post another, equally inflammatory word: Jesus.

Seems anytime anyone says the name Jesus, they get attacked for
forcing religion on others (not blaming this forum, just my own
experience shows this).

click here