Re: [DMCForum] Re: THIS is what scares me about Marc Levy.

Re: [DMCForum] Re: THIS is what scares me about Marc Levy.

--- cruznmd <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<SNIP>
> 1) Insisting people be allowed to vote at the WRONG
> polling place.
> 2) Encouraging snow-birds to vote in both states of
> residence.
> 3) Insisting that illegal aliens and convicted
> felons have a right
> to vote.
> 4) Insisting that Mary Poppins, and Dick Tracy have
> a right to vote.

While I don't doubt any of the above, I have yet to
read about any recent widespread voter fraud in favor
of Democrats.

> I think the biggest reason I'm sick of watching you
> bash Republicans
> only, is because in the past, you've insisted that
> you don't favor
> either party and that they are both crooked. Yet...I
> never hear a
> negative word come from you about the Democratic
> party. Are you
> afraid to come out of the closet or something?

LOL!  A sign of the times I guess.  For the 2000 and
2004 election, the Republicans were MORE crooked
(IMHO, of course).  I have made no secret of the fact
that I am ANTI-BUSH.  It is the groove I am stuck in,
and because of it I have a lot more exposure to
anti-republican articles than anti-Democrat.  One of
the reasons I like to discuss topics like this in a
forum with people of mixed opinions.

> I'll say it again loud and clear, you have and will
> continue to have:
>
> 1) A right to free speech.
> 2) A right to worship or not worship as long as you
> don't injure
> others.
> 3) A legal right to have an abortion as long as you
> are a legal,
> mentally competent adult. (and are female, duh)
<SNIP>

CONTINUE to have?  I hope so..

<SNIP>

> You know, while I'm on a rant I'll tell you
> something else that
> pisses me off. Just because we disagree, I don't
> think
> you're "backwards" or myopic or evil or anything. We
> just disagree.
> Yet, all I ever hear from liberals is name-calling
> about the "red
> states" votes. Marc, I don't recall any name calling
> from you. I'm
> just sayin'.

Nope, I don't do the name calling thing.  One of the
reasons I protest being lumped in as a "another
liberal".  People who follow the party on BOTH SIDES
tend to get in to the name calling, not just liberals.