[DMCForum] Re: THIS is what scares me about Marc Levy.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxx> wrote:
> *ALL AMERICANS* should be outraged at voter fraud,
> even if it is their candidate who benefits.

I completely agree. I am disgusted with Republicans who think they
are furthering their party's aims but contaminating the democratic
process.

> The same fraud that got so many Republicans elected...
>  Now we have a Republican president, Republican house,
> Republican senate, and Republican supreme court. The
> only good news is the Republicans will have trouble
> trying to blame Democrats for their screw ups.  But
> the bad news is, no one can save us.

We do NOT have a Republican Supreme Court. No one has been replaced
yet, the level of voter fraud you are insinuating did not happen.
Again with the paranoid delusions. Also, I really tire of the way
you ignore the Democratic party's own attempts at voter fraud such
as:

1) Insisting people be allowed to vote at the WRONG polling place.
2) Encouraging snow-birds to vote in both states of residence.
3) Insisting that illegal aliens and convicted felons have a right
to vote.
4) Insisting that Mary Poppins, and Dick Tracy have a right to vote.

I think the biggest reason I'm sick of watching you bash Republicans
only, is because in the past, you've insisted that you don't favor
either party and that they are both crooked. Yet...I never hear a
negative word come from you about the Democratic party. Are you
afraid to come out of the closet or something?

I'll say it again loud and clear, you have and will continue to have:

1) A right to free speech.
2) A right to worship or not worship as long as you don't injure
others.
3) A legal right to have an abortion as long as you are a legal,
mentally competent adult. (and are female, duh)
4) A right to renounce your citizenship and find a nation who's
values are more closely aligned with your own.
5) A right to change careers and re-educate yourself and find a job
that you like instead of whining about how your degree isn't worth
toilet paper.

Unfortunately for you, this also means that I have the right to:

1) Enjoy religious music and decorations that sales professionals
have deduced aid in sales at public shopping centers.
2) I have the right to publicly say that I think some people's lack
of a moral compass and lack of courage to stand for anything are a
serious concern for our people (without being arrested for "hate
speech")
3) I have the right to own and/or carry firearms and do many other
things that people don't agree with.

You know, while I'm on a rant I'll tell you something else that
pisses me off. Just because we disagree, I don't think
you're "backwards" or myopic or evil or anything. We just disagree.
Yet, all I ever hear from liberals is name-calling about the "red
states" votes. Marc, I don't recall any name calling from you. I'm
just sayin'.