[DMCForum] Re: Farrar and Martin are MIA...

[DMCForum] Re: Farrar and Martin are MIA...

Naah, just a few bios tweaks and he can cram a descent drive in
there. I had one of my old 485dx2 66mhz machines running hard drives
on my network, just for storage. I packed it with too 80 gig drives,
and one 60 gig drive. Kind of a ghetto version of network storage.
Last year I "upgraded" my network drone by changing the drives over
to a 600mhz P3, which is ancient in it's right anyway.

Still, I couldn't imaging using a 333 celeron today. Anything sub
gigahertz level is substandard nowadays.

But like Marc said, just eBay a drive for your PC, you might half to
shell out $15 USD for a drive like that. I guess if it works for
what you need it, then why upgrade?

Joe