Re: [DMCForum] Re: Farrar and Martin are MIA...

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Farrar and Martin are MIA...

Yes, SCSI is better for that vintage PC..  I was just
exploring your options..

--- Martin Gutkowski - DMUK Ltd

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1292rj9t3/M=298184.5584357.6650215.3001176/D=groups/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1100393632/A=2426682/R=0/SIG=11edksnhv/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60185402>

> >     * Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
> Yahoo! Terms of
> >       Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.
> >

> > .

> removed]

> Yahoo! Autos. Everything you need to know about
> buying
> or selling a car.  FREE Quotes, 360° Tours,
> Research,
> Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used

http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/HliolB/TM

Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.