Re: [DMCForum] Re: bidding on eBay...

It's true...Greg has personally financed much of the parts car
endeavor.  I believe his project Delorean has now cost well over 1
billion dollars..and he's only done the seats!! (just kidding...he's
also done the shifter boot)  He's a great guy that comes to most of my
tech sessions even though I never have any good vegetarian stuff for
him!  Greg, I promise man, next time I'm all about the BocaBurgers and
Morningstar Farms dogs!  That is IF you stuck your latest installment in
the mail this week! (haha)

-Josh