From: Elvis Nocita [mailto:elvisnocita@xxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2004 2:59 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] really good coffee !

Where can I get that coffee ? ;-)

Need a cup of it while thinking about how to explain you
guys that your idle hunting sometimes - especially when
cold - can be solved. I think I solved it but I need to
make some final tests.(preferred on a bad hunting car)

Ha ! Lambda, vacuum, mixture. Those are all cheap excuses
for a wrong set idle speed regulator/circuit !

I wish I had a 7-eleven here, I love their selection of coffee ;-)

Elvis & 6548...hunting...not hunting...hunting...not hunting...
all within a turn of a poti.....

>Obviously I have been drinking some really good coffee.

>Walt

click here