Re: [DMCForum] Actually on topic this time Re: stainless cleaner

Re: [DMCForum] Actually on topic this time Re: stainless cleaner

>does anyone have any suggestions for removing hard
> water stains from stainless steel?

just jumping on really quickly for now --  try vinegar.  Let it sit for a
little while and it should dissolve the crust.  If it's on a vertical
surface, try soaking a paper towel in vinegar and laying it on the
stain.  We have the hardest water in the world here in Tucson and I
use vinegar on my stainless sink all the time...............LP

click here