[DMCForum] Garden Grove Service Centre

I met Dan and Don a few weeks ago.

They are really nice guys and absolute Delorean fanatics.
They do have many Deloreans there, but most of the good cars
are customer cars waiting to be fixed. The pile of cars they
have are junk or parts cars.
They have some cool stuff going on there and the chrome rims
they sell - I'm in love!!!!

Elvis & 6548 (perhaps my car was serviced there, too - 15 years ago ?!?)

Since it's so quiet out there I have a question --- just wondering why
there's never any mention of Garden Grove Service Centre on the
forum.    I guess that isn't in the form of a question, but you get my
drift.  How come?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to

U.S./Canada