Re: [DMCForum] Re: Why? (For Marc, Jack and now Flavia)

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Why? (For Marc, Jack and now Flavia)

> Have I ever said anything that implied I had a problem
with anyone speaking their mind??

Yes Marc, I think you have.  I'll dig that quote up right
here:

>  My religion says that public displays of
religion are a sin punishable by death.

-also-

>I have no hatred of Christians.  This may be your
interpretation of my statements, but it is incorrect.
I am not even sure what you base this assumption on.

You are so full of conflict. ;-)  When I saw you start the
subject line of, "God Again" it made me chuckle because it
seemed to be in the same tone as, "Hemorrhoids Again" or
"Monday Again".  I have a sneaking suspicion that you are
trying to keep your latent religious tendencies swept under
the carpet.  Everytime they resurface, it is something to
lament until you can forget it again.

If it is any consolation to you atheists, many of my best &
closest friends are atheists.  Believe it or not, I even
LIKE you guys.  And should any of you kill me for my
religion, call me a Christian pig when you do it so that I
can be a martyr.  God seems to favor martyrs.  How did Obe
Wan Kanobee say it?  "Strike me down Darth Vader, and I
shall become more powerful than you can imagine."  {Walt's
evil laughter echoes}

It is really great weather we are having lately in Florida.
I think I will concentrate my efforts here on the car hobby
and spend some time working in my shop.

Walt

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to