Re: [DMCForum] Re: DMCForum

I am going to have to buy a new keyboard soon because my delete key is
getting wore out.

Lets get this forum at least back to 50% delorean content, help a
brother out.

I am so glad that DCS 2006 is not happening tomorrow because some of
you members here sound like you are going to throw some punches soon,
mix in some booze and it would be faster.

Try to send all of the personal emails off line to save the other
members from using the delete key so much, keep the arguments personal
not public like they have been.

I know this is an open forum but nothing is delorean related anymore,
it is now a Bush bashing, Kerry looser, Anti-abortion, Pro-abortion,
for gays, against gays, incest is best, incest is wrong, god rules, god
sucks, jesusland and whatever is non delorean related forum now.

Mark V