RE: [DMCForum] Now, this is a good idea.

RE: [DMCForum] Now, this is a good idea.

[Still sorting through 350 emails as I've had DSL issues at my server that
are causing mail to trickle in out-of-order, so please bear with me if this
has already been covered]

It's soooo terrible in your eyes have your values come from being a
Christian, right?  But okay to get your values from being Jewish or
something else like Hollywood, liberal friends, or the media?

Marc -- where do you think Christian values came from?  Judaism!  Christ
himself was a Jew.  Why do you think they are called "Judeo-Christian
values" anyway?  Our country was founded on these same values.

It's apparent you have a real hatred of Christians, but I'm not sure why.
It seems to me that you think the lives of the majority of this country are
100% ruled by their faith (which is untrue), and this really steams you.
Care to expound?

-Dave