[DMCForum] Re: Why? (For Marc or Jack)

Ok Jack,

I totally disagree. Looking up to your father is irrelevant. The
primary arguement of people for homosexual lifestyles is that they
aren't hurting anyone. If the child were to be raised to believe that
sex with parents is acceptable and it's all kept in the home, then
supposedly society isn't hurt by their actions. Genetic defects from
incest can be avoided through birthcontrol.

But hey, let's set that aside and I'll refine it for you further:

Let's take brother/sister or sister/sister or brother/brother or hey
why not 1st cousins of any gender. There is NO matter of control
there. They are total equals. They are "in love", not hurting anyone.

Is it right?

Rich

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Parrot Head Radio <jackstiefel@xxxx>
wrote:
> I will tackle this one if no one minds... lol
>
> The act of making Love is not necessarily for the purpose of
> perpetuating the species.  If that were true then married couples
> would only have sex that one time a month when the women can get
> pregnant.  Lovemaking is a way to consumate a relationship and show
> Love.
>
> Now in the case of a Father/Daughter...  Well besides the conflict
of
> interest between the Daughter looking up to her Father and there
being
> an inherent wanting to please, there is the problem with incestual
> children being deformed and such.  Your question could have even put
> it to children like that teacher who wants or has married her
student
> she is in jail for for having a sexual relationship.  They swear up
> and down they are in Love, but the teacher has a inherent control
and
> the studens tend to look up and want to please their teacher.  Plus
it
> is generally accepted that it is a wrong thing to do.
>
> The same question could be asked to Gun supporters... Hey if it is
ok
> to go out and hunt and shoot animals, why not humans (don't say for
> food, many hunters don't do it for that reason)? We all want a nice
> male head on our wall right?  The same goes with having sex with
> animals.  Animals can't really consent, only rely on animal
instincts.
>  If a female dog is in heat, almost anything can be waved in front
of
> her and she will take it, same with the male dogs.
>
> So 2 women over the age of 18 fall in Love.  Be it because they were
> abused by men at an early age, had a bad boyfriend, had a terrible
> first sexual experience, they were born that way, or for whatever
> reason causes them to be attracted to the same sex.  They have the
> right to make love to each other, plain and simple.  It is not
harming
> society, if anything it is population control at it's minimum.  They
> are not having sex in public places, involving minors, throwing it
in
> your face... Nothing.
>
> Now some would next argue well what about drugs?  If I do drugs in
my
> own home why should I be bothered.  Well drugs can and do lead to
> criminal acts and harm to the innocent.  They lead people down a
path
> of hurting others as well as themselves.  I would say the same thing
> about Alcohol, but it is more trivial the damage that we have
allowed
> it to continue.  I suppose the line must be drawn somewhere...
Wow!!!
> I got it!!!  The line between pro-homo and anti-homo must be the
same
> line as pro-pot and anti-pot....  We all agree beastiality is wrong,
> and Crack is wrong, but pot and alcohol are ok...  So no we are at
the
> line of sexuality...
>
> Man I am rambling, sorry.  FTR I am not in support of beastiality,
> incest, or hunting for anything except food.  Teachers should remain
> teachers and Gays are ok in my book as long as a guy doesn't hit on
me
> lol.
>
> Jack -- legal handgun carrying, non drinker/smoker who has lines in
the sand :)

> On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 13:23:08 -0000, cruznmd <racuti1@xxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Marc said:
> >
> > I want all you liberals to answer a question for me, that I
honestly
> > can't seem to resolve:
> >
> > If two men or women, love each other, and engage in sexual acts
which
> > are unnatural (meaning for pleasure and not for the purpose of
> > perpetuating the species) and they aren't hurting anyone, why is
it
> > not acceptable for a man to teach his daughter that it is ok, or
> > perhaps even a privilage for her to love him and pleasure him if
she
> > agrees and isn't forced and isn't injured? Why is it not
acceptable
> > for a man to engage in acts with an animal if the animal isn't
forced?

> > Is all of that acceptable simply because "it's in their bedroom
and
> > they aren't hurting anyone"? Where do we draw the line as a
society
> > and WHY?

click here