Re: Nitrous Injection was Re: [DMCForum] looking for...

Re: Nitrous Injection was Re: [DMCForum] looking for...

AHHHH... Excellent idea. If the coldstart valve can flood an engine at
idle i am sure it wouldn't at full throttle with some Nitrous spraying
with it. The Deloreans fuel system can handle the extra demand of fuel
because of the electrical coldstart valve.

See that is what this forum is all about besides politics.

The coldstart valve can be rigged to run at full throttle the exact
same time the Nitrous is spraying would work because the coldstart
valve is electrical not mechanical like the injectors and shouldn't
effect the fuel flow.

You are the man!

Thanks for the help now all i have to do is get a N.O.S. dry system and
run it with the coldstart valve hotwired at the same time and it would
be a modified wet system. I could tap into the tube for the coldstart
valve and have the Nitrous spray into the fuel flow and it would be a
wet system.

Mark V

On Wednesday, November 3, 2004, at 05:50  PM, doctorDHD@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Would it be possible to use the cold start injector to add more fuel
> when the
> nitrous was injected?
>
> D² & 6530
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links