[DMCForum] Re: Bush, God speaks though him.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxx> wrote:
> Oy!
>
> Homosexual Marriage

Supported by a large majority of the United States population and most
religions - not just Bush's.

> FCC "inecency"

Supported by a large majority of the United States population and most
religions - not just Bush's.

> Abortion

Nobody in their right mind supports partial-birth abortion. This is
not a religious issue, it's common sense: This act is murder. Bush is
trying to stop it. You should support him on that.

> school prayer

This is a social rights issue for all Americans. Students should have
the right to pray together in school if they so choose. This is good
for all religions - not just Bush's.

I could go on, but here's what it boils down to:

>> Trying to pass legislation based on his religious
>> beliefs such that we all have to obey his religion is
>> essentially outlawing all other religion.

Can you pray in any manner you choose?
Can you attend any church you desire?
Can you practice whatever religious beliefs you want?

Of course you can. Now, stop being silly. No religion is being
outlawed, not "actually" nor "essentially".

-Ryan

click here