Re: [DMCForum] RE: Two Weeks Left

Geez Dave your like an opinion, or is it asshole?  I am not sure.  I
have to keep counting to 10 everytime I read one of your messages
because I keep wanting to tell you off or punch you in the face, or
take a low personal blow, whichever was convienent.  And I am a pretty
passive guy, but when someone is like a broken record or evangelist
and are so blind to anything outside your beliefs there is little to
be done.
For instance you have asked several of us on many ocasions to post
links to news stories backing our stance that both sides are cruddy.
When we do, you never respond, like it never was posted.  You are like
my 2 year old.  I ask her if she pooped in her pants and she looks at
me all smiles and says "no", when she stinks to high heavens.  Dave,
you're poopy!!!  Again I hope you get off your high horse and join the
rest of us in reality.

Jack