From: Marc Levy [mailto:malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 4:05 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [DMCForum] Refusal, denial, conspiricy, repression and
reality

If Kerry got in to office, and did things I disagree
with...  YOU BET I would be speaking my mind AGAINST
him.  Would I Deny I voted for him?  Probably not..
But that does not mean a vote for Kerry was a mistake,
because we will never know what WOULD have happened if
the other guy won.

Would we will have the WTC standing, if Gore was
president?  We will never know.

<SNIP>
> No, no, Marc, I asked if YOU would stand behind
> Kerry in my above example.
> You would have helped get someone in office simply
> because they were someone
> other than Bush, something tragic happens, Kerry is
> held accountable since
> it happened on his watch and people start screaming
> he made the wrong
> decision.  Would YOU still stand behind him and his
> decisions since you
> helped get him in office?  Would YOU still let
> people know you voted for
> him?  Yes, I know this is a hypothetical situation
> but it very well could
> have happened.
>
> Greg

click here