RE: [DMCForum] Clinton VS Bush? NO COMPARISON!

RE: [DMCForum] Clinton VS Bush? NO COMPARISON!

>  Wait,  I don't remember any other attacks on the World Trade Center.

Short memory -- 1993.

> BUT NO THEY HAD THE ROOF DOORS LOCKED?  VERY CURIOUS???!!!!

Every building I have ever worked in has the roof doors locked.  People like
to go up on the roof and jump off (either suicide or base jumping), so
building insurance requires access doors to the roof be locked.  You cannot
rescue folks from a burning building with a helicopter because of the
dangerous updrafts, anyway.  Please ask any helicopter pilot who will gladly
confirm this.

-Dave

click here