From: Bob Brandys [mailto:BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2004 4:14 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Driving people to the Polls.

Greg,

I am involved in two political campaigns  both for house representative.
NOT ONE OF THE HUNDREDS OF DEMOCRATIC workers is able to take the day
off and drive people to the polls.

YET, the Republican have 3 vans driving people to the polls.  Sounds
fare to me!

BOB

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to