Re: [DMCForum] Re: Why are they hiring Lawyers

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Why are they hiring Lawyers

Dave,

Do these people set around thinking up ways to bias voting result.? You
bet they do.  I was in the corporate world at the top levels for 15
years.  I have been in those meetings were ways to get around laws,
regulations, sabotage, are planned.

For example,  you get adverse drug reports that your drugs are killing
people.  Well, what do you do?  Recall the drugs.  Nope,  Just through
away the reports and don't tell the FDA like you are required to do by law.

Here's a good way to get around the regulations.  DO you research in
Europe.  You don't have to report adverse reaction in Europe to the US.
Check out how many drug research labs are in Europe that are owned by
US companies.

Do you clinical trials in Europe and again you can "scene" the adverse
reaction reports and not given the to the FDA.  THis was done on one
liver drug.  Killed about 80 people in the US, before they were caught.
(Also killed 80 people in Europe during the phase III clinicals.

you name it, it really does happen.  That's why I quit.

I got tired of literally burying the dead bodies.  What you don't know
is and will kill you.

BOB

click here