Re: [DMCForum] This following is a true story about Donald Rumsfeld.

Re: [DMCForum] This following is a true story about Donald Rumsfeld.

I forget to add, that on Frontline on Public Television on Wednesday night

They showed the memos from Rumsfield  authorizing torture and stressful
positions to extract information from enemies of the US.

However,  anybody seen ANY information OR evidence that this torture
worked and produced any tangible results - capturing Bin Laden.  Or how
about the leaders of the "insurgents. "  GEE, THERE ARE MORE INSURGENTS
THAT EVER.  ONE COULD ARGUE THAT RUMSFIELD TORTURE IS GOOD FOR THE ENEMY!!

In fact, the only intelligence successfully gathered WAS FROM BRIBING
PEOPLE  remember how they got the info on Sudam;s location and his sons.
? MONEY WORKS! Wasn't it $15,000,000 for Sudam kids?  THink those new
millions still live in Iraq.  New citizens of the US?

Well, history shows the same thing,  torture during previous wars gained
NO significant intelligence... - why do you think the Geneva conventions
were approved - because other countries knew it does not work.   But THE
US is smarter?, we still think it works?

What did torture do for the Spanish inquisition?   A lot of people
confessed to being witches and warlock?  Ya, that was useful!!
Or how about Salem, Mass, that "stones on the chest" torture produced a
lot of witches!!!

Well, DON'T FORGET, with this type of INHUMAN UNCIVILIZED BEHAVIOR BY THE US

WE ARE MAKING ENEMIES FASTER THAT WE CAN KILL THEM!!!  Ya, were safer
now than before invading Iraq - NOT!!!

BOB

Get unlimited calls to

U.S./Canada