Re: [DMCForum] God, again!

Okay, sorry Marc.  As you may know, I have a terrible
memory.  I saw you were recently posting stuff about
Jewishness, and your last name is Levy which sounds Jewish,
so I was thinking that you followed that belief to some
degree.  ooops!  I have too many Marc/Mark's to keep track
of.

> let him tell me
himself, in person, so there is NO DOUBT in my mind
that it is his will.

This is a proposition that has been repeated many times
throughout history.  The tradition of having red eggs for
Epiphany (now widely celebrated with multi-colored eggs for
Easter) originated due to an emperor (I forget his name as
usual) who held up an egg and challenged something to the
effect of, "If Christ is Lord then let this egg turn red."
And it turned red.

But usually challenges like that go unanswered.  Or the
answer is that if all the miracles to date are not evidence
enough then how could anything more obvious convince you?
You have faith in science.  I do not.  I recognize that if I
mix chemical 'A' with chemical 'B' then it will produce
reaction 'C'.  Scientists say that if you repeat it enough
times and get the same result without exception then you can
regard this as scientific fact that the reaction will always
happen this way.  But I have not only heard of enough
exceptions (miracles) but I have also witnessed plenty.  I
have had myrrh (that had dripped out of an icon) and someone
smeared some on my forehead in the sign of a cross.  Minutes
later it had increased and was dripping off in excess from
my brow.  How do you explain that?  And I dont need to cite
Godly examples either.  I have seen plenty of demonic
activity as well -- stuff flying off of walls, etc.  How do
you use science to explain that?  Newton's law: Objects at
rest tend to remain at rest?  Unless of course some demon
pushes it.  But you dont believe in that.

You can call our lives science experiments.  You are born.
You live, and then you die.  What happens afterwards?  Well,
consider it an experiment.  Repeat this process several
times and see if you get the same end result each time.  But
then maybe that is not possible.  It is appointed each man
once to die and then the Judgment.  Or do you remember prior
lives?  If I search hard enough, demons talk to me trying to
impress me with any thought, including bogus memories if I
let them.  I have even had one speak thru me.  Call me
schitzo if you will.  I know what they are.  But
unfortunately most people do not.  I know better than to
play with them now, but still they haunt me on occasion.  It
was unnerving recently when I walked into a relative's house
and a picture fell off the wall.  It had been hanging there
for years undisturbed.  How did it fall?  There was no
earthquake.  Simply put, demons are not happy that I try to
dedicate my life to Christ.  The more I try to pray without
ceasing, the more they get upset.  But at least the grace of
God protects me.

So you want a miracle?  I know better than to challenge God
or tempt fate.  But I will suggest to Him that He has a bird
shit a big red stain on your DeLorean. ;-)  Or is it parked
inside?  No matter.  Shit can happen.  LOL

Walt

click here