[DMCForum] God, again!

Walt,

I have already said many times..  It would be great if
I had the ability of faith that you do.  Frankly, it
would probably make life a lot easier.

However, this is the way I was made.  If you believe I
was created by God, then you should also accept that
fact that I am the way I am for a specific purpose
that only he/she/it knows.

If it is so important that I follow the "law of God"
on eating grasshoppers, and not pork, let him tell me
himself, in person, so there is NO DOUBT in my mind
that it is his will.

A few thousand years ago, people got sick from eating
pork.  Probably because they did not understand how to
properly handle and prepare it...  Instead of trying
to teach the masses that they can get sick from pork,
it is easier to just say "God does not want you to eat
pork".  Religion is all about control (and wealth)...
If I am wrong, God should make it known to me in such
a way that I have no doubt.

But for now, I will continue to be agnostic.

What do I have to loose??  Well, for one thing, I get
pleasure from eating a bacon cheese burger!

--- Walter Coe <Whalt@xxxxxxx> wrote:
<SNIP>

> law that is not 'enforced' anymore.  Hey Marc, do
> you eat
> pork?  What about them grasshoppers?  Remember to
> pull off
> the wings & legs first.  Tastes like asparagus. ;-)
<SNIP>