Re: [DMCForum] Re: Tampa tech session

You guys picked the same day the PCA did for a tech session, back roads
drive, and drag what u drove or use our car.  And I really need to get
someone with experience to look at my top before I snap another $500
B-pillar.  If anyone ever goes to get a cabrio top replaced and the shop
quotes 1/4 the dealer price RUN AWAY!!!  The DPO of my car didn't and
now I am paying the price...

Andrei

Parrot Head Radio wrote:

>Sounds like Walt might be.  I know I am and you are, and looks like
>one other maybe.  Anyone else is welcome to come SAMUEL whewre are ya
>bud?  Andrei you about this weekend?
>
>Jack

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to