Re: [DMCForum] Re: BLACK MARKET HIGH EXPOSLIVES ANYONE?

Re: [DMCForum] Re: BLACK MARKET HIGH EXPOSLIVES ANYONE?

Greg,

You are so right.  THere is no doubt the US tracked where all that stuff
went.  The question is why did we let them get away?

Follow the money- More terror the more money for "Homeland Security"   I
still don't know where the 30 billion for homeland security went?  DO
you?  That's about $1000 per US citizen?  Hmm?  Where's my $1000?

As for the guy arrested trying to buy shoulder missiles - who was
selling them?  The US government?  THe largest weapons producer in the
world? I am sure we don't need to mention entrapment here.

DO you have any idea how many shoulder held missiles the US sell all
over the world.  You can get these easily in any third world country
with enough money.  Just because the guy tried to buy them in the US
was more of publicity story for the US government rather than any real
restriction to these weapons.

click here