From: Bob Brandys [mailto:BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2004 10:00 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Re: BLACK MARKET HIGH EXPOSLIVES ANYONE?

Jetgeek01

Thanks for the NBC update.  It was not news to me I also saw it.  But
consider this.

The US knew these explosives were present in  January 2003.  THE US HAD
IRAQ  under most advanced surveillance EVER in the history of warfare.
Heck we could see Sadam and license plate numbers.  Don't you think the
MILITARY and the US government would have been watching what was
happening to all these explosives?

760,000 tons is alot of trucks to move.  YOU JUST DON"T MISS THIS UNLESS
YOU WANT TO. or YOU ARE TOTALLY INCOMPETENT.

Here's one I am surprised they haven't claimed yet.  WHEN YOU CALCULATE
THE EXPLOSIVE ENERGY OF ALL THIS STUFF it adds up to about 5 atomic bombs.

Well, if we were looking for WMDs,   HERE they were  and the US just let
them escape!!!  Pretty stupid or as the joke goes "army intelligence" is
an oxy moron.  Actually, I don't agree with this joke.  I think a lot of
people in the military are very intelligent.  It is the profit motive of
the military industrial complex (that Eisenhower warned us about) that
results in decisions that put our solders and the rest of the world at
risk.

Remember the US is the largest producer of weapons in the whole world.
We are also the largest seller and exporter of weapons that most other
countries combined.
As Einstein said " YOu can not prepare for war and have peace at the
same time"

SO as the saying goes FOLLOW THE MONEY!   More weapons in the hands of
bad guys MEANS more US military spending.  SO that is why the US did not
track this weapons stash.   And that is probably why the US let Bin
laden go.   More Terrorists make for more profit.   FOLLOW THE MONEY.

BOB

click here