From: Mike [mailto:mcquinlan@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2004 3:15 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: At least Auto related

My Ram was assembled in Mexico too.  The problems I've had with it
aren't due to where it was assembled though.  The truck is just
poorly designed.  It seems that the American vehicles are designed
and thrown to the public.  The Japanese seem to work out most of the
bugs before a vehicle makes it to the public.

The Titan engine is built in Tennessee and the vehicle is assembled
in Missouri.  (Thanks unions for driver (pun intended) the jobs to
Mexico).

I hate that the Lemon Law only covers the first 24 months.  I've had
a steering column break every 2 years for the past 7 years.  Somehow
this isn't a lemon?  The NHTSA even has a report on the problem yet
no recall or any help what so ever.

click here